This hard to find Denver Mint issue was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage".
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a bundle of arrows with an olive branch in its talon, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!