The hedgehog is the newest coin in the "Symbols of Nature" series.
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an elegant presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 499 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2016.
- Reverse: In the central part is a multi-colored picture of a mother and baby hedgehog. The background is adorned with several outlines of hedgehogs and hedgehog paw prints decorating a separate ring along the rim.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this Symbols of Nature Hedgehog Proof Silver coin to your cart today!