Gold American Eagles are the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern Gold bullion investment value, making them valuable to both collectors and investors as well.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Fractional Gold Eagles allow for ownership of a classic American design with investment appeal at a lower price point. Add this 2017 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!