The design of the American Gold Eagle is instantly recognizable across the world with collectors and investors. This 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Fractional Gold Eagles contain the same historic beauty and investment appeal as their full ounce counterparts, but at a more affordable price. Add this 2017 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!