This 1935-D Washington Quarter comes in a PCGS holder and has been graded as being in MS-63 condition.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,780,000 coins.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the bust of President George Washington as adapted from a sculpture by Jean-Antoine Houdon.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935-D Washington Quarter to your cart today!