2008-W 1 oz Prf Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
A grade of a perfect Proof-70 lets you know that this is a flawless coin! The Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!