This coin would fit well in any above average circulated set of Barber Halves. A low mintage adds to the collectibility of this semi-key date.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 124,230 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1914 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!