With 5 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a range of patriotic designs celebrating our National Parks, the America The Beautiful bullion coin has become a popular series in the United States and the largest bullion weight coin produced by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued Monster Boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and 2016 on each coin.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
2016 random ATB coins will be park releases be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.