|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
This tenth release in the Australian Lunar Series I features the Year of the Rooster. This beloved design and low mintage of just 4,506 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun amid a rock with grass growing from underneath. The Chinese character for rooster appears in front of the rooster with “1/2 OZ 9999 Gold” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the rooster (1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005) are led by and find success by following their instincts. Add this 1/2 oz Gold Year of the Rooster coin to your cart today!