This is a tough-to-find coin with a low mintage of 2,500 pieces. This coin was issued by the People's Bank of China and distributed by China Gold Coin Incorporation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Only 2,500 Proof coins minted.
- Obverse: Features an image of a panda climbing on a bamboo stalk.
- Reverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1991.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda Piedfort coin to your cart today!