This beautiful coin which is enhanced with a blue Swarovski Crystal is dedicated to the most popular amulet throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
- Contains 2 oz .999 fine Silver in an Antique Finish.
- Comes in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Palau State Coat of Arms and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the Hand of Fatima in the center of the coin. The Hamsa Hand and the five fingers have great details. A Swarovski Crystal with a blue color sits at the bottom of the hand.
Add this 2 oz Silver Hand of Fatima coin to your cart today!
The hamsa hand or hamesh hand is an old and still popular amulet for magical protection from the evil eye. The words hamsa and hamesh mean "five" and refer to the digits on the hand.