This 1946-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free! Only 94 have been graded higher at NGC. Natural toning adds to the originality of this coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features an "S" mintmark indicating it was minted at the San Francisco mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!