This fractional Gold Panda is graded PF-66 by NGC. Pandas are one of the few bullion coins to change their design every year, making them more collectible.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!