Considered to be America's most beautiful coin, this $20 Gold coin was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This Denver mint $20 Gold Double Eagle has been authenticated and graded as Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 by PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic slab by PCGS to protect its Mint State-63 condition with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike! Add this item to your shopping cart today.