This 1997 Platinum Eagle features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. Population of only 97* perfect MS-70 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
* NGC population report as of 7/11/16.