Considered to be America's most beautiful coin, this $20 Gold coin was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This Denver mint $20 Gold Double Eagle has been authenticated and graded as Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 by PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic slab by PCGS to protect its Mint State-63 condition with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike! Add this item to your shopping cart today.
Gold Double Eagles -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?Liberty Gold Eagles from the years 1907-1933 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|