George T. Morgan's timeless design makes the Morgan Dollar the most popular Silver Dollar in the world, and this 1887-O Morgan Dollar gains further appeal being graded an MS-64 by PCGS, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Attractive obverse toning.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar is collected around the world for its classic Liberty design. Add this MS-64 graded Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!