These Snow Leopard Cubs are the third release in an adorable series from the Perth Mint. These rare, beautiful leopards live in the steep and rocky alpine regions of Central Asia.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two colored snow leopard cubs in the mountains in Central Asia.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
They are insulated by thick hair, and their wide, fur-covered feet act as natural snowshoes. Snow leopards have powerful legs and they are able to jump as far as 15 meters. They use their long tails for balance and as blankets to cover sensitive body parts against the severe mountain chill.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz Snow Leopard Cubs coin to your cart today!