Nice 1929 Federal Reserve Bank Note from the Philadelphia District in Very Fine condition.
- Ten Dollar denomination of National Currency or Federal Reserve Bank Note.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 with Brown Treasury Seal and Serial Numbers.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the Treasury Building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Jones/Woods signatures—Friedberg #1860-C.