|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle is a stunning coin that is recognized worldwide and often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This perfect MS-70 graded coin is a favorite among collectors.
- Contains 1/10 oz of actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles provide the same treasured design at a lower price point. Add this certified Gold Eagle to your cart today!