Any quantity only $3.49 per coin over spot!
The Cook Islands Silver Bounty coins are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your Silver coin by adding a beautiful gift box to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2016 1 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin to your cart today!