|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle is often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This issue has been guaranteed an MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagles provide the same treasured design at several different price points. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!