The Cook Islands Silver Bounty coins are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your Silver coin by adding a beautiful gift box to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2017 1 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin to your cart today!