This series 1934-A $1000 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago Federal Reserve district would make a nice addition to a high denomination type set.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934-A certified Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Comments of minor ink, erasure do not detract from this superb note.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectable note to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-G.