As low as $2.89 per coin over spot!
The MintDirect® Single is the newest offering in our exclusive MintDirect® program. All Silver Noah's Ark coins in MintDirect® packaging are guaranteed to be in the exact condition as they came to us from Geiger Edelmetalle.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® designation, ensuring it comes directly from Geiger Edelmetalle to you.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Armenian government.
Secure your Silver Noah's Ark coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Armenian Noah's Ark Silver coin series honors one of the most iconic stores of the Bible. Add this 2017 Armenia 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah's Ark MintDirect® Single coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Geiger Edelmetalle coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Silver Armenian Noah's Ark Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left Geiger Edelmetalle. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin, guaranteed.