|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 43,827 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1983.
- Reverse: Features a playful Panda walking among bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1983 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!