Klimt's stunning masterpieces portrayed female beauty with a unique vision and this beautiful 5-coin set celebrates the 150th anniversary of the Viennese master's birth.
- Each coin contains a total of .317 oz of .986 fine Gold for a total Gold weight of 1.585 oz.
- Contains 5 coins: Adele Bloch-Bauer, The Expectation, Judith II, Medicine and The Kiss.
- Each coin is in a capsule and displayed in a collector case with individual certificates of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a scene from one of Klimt's works of art.
- Reverse: Features one of the women depicted in Klimt's paintings.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Don't miss out, add this Austrian Mint 2012-2016 Austria 5-Coin Klimt and His Women Set to your cart today!
Gustav Klimt’s world was a world of women. From classical and allegorical to mythological, the ever-popular Austrian painter succeeded in portraying female beauty like few others, to the extent that his name is synonymous with the representation of the female form.
Klimt and his Women is an unforgettable five-coin series of miniature masterpieces celebrating the Viennese master’s unique vision of women. Each beautiful 50 euro solid Gold coin in the series features a woman who moved Klimt. Some of these paintings may be among the most famous, coveted and valuable in the world today, but you no longer need to be a billionaire to start your very own Klimt collection. Each of the five Gold coins bears the letter K, L, I, M, or T, so that the complete series spells the word ‘KLIMT’.