Very low mintage of only 500 pieces worldwide. This is coin 100/500. The box does have minor damage with the closure to the box having come apart.
- Each complete coin (9 pieces) contains a total of 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is made up of 8 trapezoidal pieces and one center octagonal piece.
- This coin is presented in an exquisite wooden box (slightly damaged) with key and booklet of information.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $10 on each piece.
- Reverse: Fresco Under the Dome of the Florence Cathedral.
This beautiful Silver coin captures the beauty of The Fresco Under the Dome. Add this masterpiece of art consisting of 8 edgeless and impressively colorized trapezoids with a center piece to your cart today!
The Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower is the main church of Florence, Italy. The exterior of the basilica is faced with polychrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink bordered by white and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival façade by Emilio De Fabris. The basilica is one of Italy's largest churches, and until development of new structural materials in the modern era, the dome was the largest in the world. It remains the largest brick dome ever constructed.