This colorized 5 oz Silver High Relief Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin, with a mintage of only 5,000, has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and was signed by the 12th Mint Chief Engraver of the mint, John M. Mercanti.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the majestic Wedge-Tailed Eagle in high relief finish soaring through the sky, along with the inscription “Wedge-Tailed Eagle,” the year, weight, and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holder from marring by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional graded Silver coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof-70 5 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin to your cart today!