First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse release pays tribute to the accomplishments of Jacqueline Kennedy, perhaps the most popular of any First Lady. This coin has the Camelot First Strike label.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a magnolia that Mrs. Kennedy had planted in the White House garden and near President Kennedy's grave site. The petals of the magnolia are stretched across the globe, connecting multiple notable diplomatic visits.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Jacqueline Kennedy Gold Coin to your cart today!
The most popular among the First Ladies, Jacqueline Kennedy set herself apart from previous First Ladies. Jackie is remembered for restoring the interior of the presidential home, reorganizing entertainment for White House social events, her popularity among foreign dignitaries, her taste in clothing worn during her husband's presidency, and leading the country in mourning after JFK's 1963 assassination.