2017 1 oz Platinum Eagle (20-Coin MintDirect® Premier Tube)
Tubes of 2017 1 oz Platinum Eagles received in the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. This provides assurance that these 1 oz Platinum Eagles are among the best struck releases of the year.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum for a total of 20 oz of Platinum.
- Comes in an original U.S. Mint tube featuring the MintDirect® Premier label, ensuring it comes directly from the U.S. Mint Monster Box to you.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and store your tubes in an official U.S. Mint Monster Box.
With their beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Platinum American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful coins to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. This designation may not be recognized by external grading services. APMEX will only have a limited number of MintDirect® Premier products each year.
To ensure our customers receive only coins that have remained unopened from the United States Mint, APMEX has created a process to guarantee these tubes are direct from the U.S. Mint to you. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins remain packaged in tubes taken directly from the sealed Monster Boxes, as they were delivered
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine, and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® Premier 2017 1 oz Platinum American Eagle coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance that this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.