This mostly blast white piece has a slight patch of obverse toning and is a tougher coin to find in higher grades, especially this nice. The Peace Dollar was created from a competition to find a design to symbolize peace after World War I.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the San Francisco Mint have an “S” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1928-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!