The $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907. This fully lustrous example contains great eye appeal. Nice coin for a 19th century type set.
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your $10 Gold eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!