2017 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (MintDirect® Single)
This MintDirect® Single is the newest offering in our exclusive MintDirect® program. All Silver Maple Leaf coins in MintDirect® packaging are guaranteed to be in the exact condition as they came from Royal Canadian Mint tubes.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in an RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “17” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Secure your Silver Maple Leaf by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These Silver coins are the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal, and are guaranteed to be in mint condition. Add this popular Silver Maple Leaf MintDirect® Single coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Royal Canadian Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed Monster Boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.