2017 Canada 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs are popular among investors and collectors because they provide the same iconic maple leaf design and high .9999 fine Gold purity at a lower price point than full ounce Maple Leaf coins. The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic maple leaf design surrounded by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2017 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!