These 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins are struck in .9999 fine Gold. Adding to their high purity level, the Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2017 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic maple leaf design surrounded by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial-line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2017 1/20 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!