This ninth release in the Australian Lunar Series I features the Year of the Monkey. The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 4,228 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with face value.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun amid a rock with grass growing from underneath. The Chinese character for rooster appears in front of the rooster with 1/2 OZ 9999 Gold below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the rooster (1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005) are led by and find success by following their instincts. Add this 1/2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|