The Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the Silver Maple Leaf's success while paying tribute to the American Numismatic Association, host of the 2016 World’s Fair of Money. This Reverse Proof Silver Maple features a special ANA privy mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a beautiful Reverse Proof finish.
- Comes in a clamshell box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The state flower of California, the poppy (Eschscholzia californica), is micro engraved as a privy mark to celebrate the Royal Canadian Mint’s attendance at the 2016 ANA World’s Fair of Money, held in Anaheim, California.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The rare reverse proof Silver Maple Leaf features a frosted background with mirrored raised elements, adding depth and further beauty to the timeless design. Add this ANA Privy Mark Reverse Proof Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!