Canada is a place of perpetual beauty, where unexpected encounters can provide soul-stirring moments of reflection. The three-coin Reflections of Wildlife series celebrates Canada’s natural beauty through depictions of a contemplative moment in the wild.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule from the mint with a certificate of authenticity included.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along face value.
- Reverse: A beautifully-engraved wildlife portrait of an Arctic fox on its journey across the ice and snow of Canada’s Far North. Kept warm by its dense winter coat, the fox has an almost pensive expression as it stops at the water’s edge; there it stands, quietly hovering over its reflection in the rippled water, which is masterfully rendered through the use of careful finishing techniques.
- This coin is the third and final of a three-coin series titled Reflections of Wildlife.
This visually striking coin features finely detailed engraving that captures an iconic Canadian species. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Arctic Fox coin to your cart today!