Housed in an older holder, this would fit nicely into any proof set. Light pastel toning adds to the originality of this coin.
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Graded PR-66 by PCGS protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Protect and display your proof 1939 Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939 Washington Quarter coin to your cart today!