This Roman Gold coin was issued by Marcus Junius Brutus, the infamous murderer of Julius Caesar. Over 2,000 years old.
- AV Stater.
- From the reign of the emperor Coson (After 54 BC), 8.50 grams.
- Graded and authenticated as being in Choice Almost Uncirculated condition by NGC.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Roman consul (L. Junius Brutus) walking left, accompanied by two lictors fore and aft, monogram before, "KOSON" in exergue.
- Reverse: Eagle with spread wings standing left on scepter, clutching laurel wreath in right talon.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Thracian/Scythian Gold Stater to your cart today!