Pressed to name their favorite Star Trek episode, many fans are likely to choose The City on the Edge of Forever. A true classic: First of three fine Silver coins to feature a pivotal scene from some of the most beloved episodes of the Original Series. Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s celebration of the 50th anniversary of Star Trek, a television series that is beloved by generations of people everywhere, and whose vision of the future helped inspire innovation in our time!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and enclosed in a stunning graphic beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 11,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design recreates a key scene from the 1967 Star Trek episode, The City on the Edge of Forever. Vibrant color brings to life the engraved image of Captain James T. Kirk (played by Canadian actor William Shatner) and Mr. Spock (portrayed by Leonard Nimoy); both in their famous Starfleet uniforms, they stand among the ruins before the oversized, ring-shaped entity known as The Guardian of Forever.
- The past meets the present in the design: Detailed engraving and cutting-edge finishing technologies bring the characters and setting to life, while the Star Trek font adds an authentic vintage feel to this tribute.
Add this $20 Star Trek Silver coin to your cart today!