Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and, due to their limited mintage, are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Population of just 3 graded near perfect MS-69 by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Mintage of only 3,000 Gold Libertads for 2005.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a storage box to your order.
This magnificent MS-69 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2005 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!