This 2016 1/20 oz Silver Libertad is graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in PF-70 UCAM condition and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment. Population of 98 coins at this level.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 Early Releases condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the Mexican National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
This magnificent 1/20 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México. Add this certified 2016 1/20 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!