O Canada! From colorful flora to iconic fauna and landmarks, breathtaking images of Canada’s landscapes reflect the incredible beauty and diversity of the Canadian experience.
Beginning with the beloved icon of Ontario’s lakes, this new 13-coin collaborative series marks the 150th anniversary of Canada with a cross-country journey that celebrates the distinct and timeless wonders of the land.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Offers a first-person perspective of a kayak excursion on a river in Quebec. In the crisp morning air, the clouded sunrise and the fog rolling off the steep cliffs add to the sense of stillness in the air. The application of vibrant color over engraving recreates the life-like qualities of the original photograph, in which the stern of the bright blue kayak contrasts with the muted green and gray colors of the untamed landscape.
- Struck and applied with vibrant color, each coin is presented in the order of each of Canada’s province or territory’s entry into the Confederation.