This nice five-coin set contains all sizes of 2016 Silver Libertads: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz. Each coin in this set has been graded a PR-70 FS by PCGS, making this a unique collectible opportunity.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-70 FS condition of each coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Silver Libertad set in style by adding this nice presentation box to your order.
These magnificent Silver coins are a popular choice not only because of the attractive design, but also their mintage at Casa de Moneda de México. Add this certified 2016 Proof Silver Libertad 5-Coin set to your cart today!