This is a special one-year type coin which features the 10-sided decagon rim. This special Gold Maple Leaf has a limited mintage of just 12,913 coins and is a tribute to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II. Also, features the denomination and year of production..li>
- Reverse: Features a mountie on his horse, hoisting the Canadian flag along with the purity and weight..
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.li>
Protect and display your Gold Mountie Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The mounted police force was formed in 1920 when the Royal North West Mounted Police merged with the Dominion Police. The former was originally named the North West Mounted Police and was given the "Royal" title in 1904. Add this .9999 fine Gold Mountie Maple Leaf to your shopping cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|