Each of these $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle coins has been authenticated and graded as being in MS-64 condition by PCGS. Each Gold coin contains .9675 oz of Gold. These coins were designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Contains .9675 oz of fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic slab by PCGS with a label showcasing its unique features.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage', is a favorite of investors and collectors alike! Add this item to your shopping cart today.
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold Liberty Double Eagle -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?U.S. Gold Double Eagles from the years 1838-1907 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|