As low as $4.49 per coin over spot!
The koala is one of Australia's most popular animals, accounting for the exceptional success of the Australian Koala series that began in 2007. Each year features a new design, adding collectibility to the .999 fine Silver content.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint capsules. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") to protect your coin’s finish.
- This process requires the coins to be removed from their original mint capsules.
- Limited mintage of 300,000 coins for the first time ever.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a koala sitting at the base of a eucalyptus tree with another tree in the background. Also included is the year, weight, and the traditional Perth Mint "P" mintmark.
Secure your Silver Koala by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Koalas are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Koala. Add this MintDirect® Single 2017 1 oz Silver Koala to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Perth Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint capsules. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Silver Koala Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin, guaranteed!