Part of the exceptionally popular series from the U.S. Mint, this 2017 Gold Buffalo has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and is designated First Strike, denoting that it was graded within the first 30 days of issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Buffalos. Shop 1 oz Gold Buffalos and learn how to build your investment strategy.